Thursday, January 17, 2008

Food


We have eaten some things here that I never really thought I would put in my mouth. And really enjoyed most of it. Be warned, those of you who are considering a trip to Nepal: food here will still have its head attached, bones in it, sometimes feathers, and you will be expected to eat dried chicken gizzards, goat hearts, and pig livers and clean your plate.




Kukura go vale, xosi go masu. Mmmm.




Oh yeah, and you will also be expected to eat with your fingers. We're getting better at it.

1 comment:

Thea said...

That's kinda gross katie. I tried out a new recipie and I think it is a keeper. It is the tuna noodles, but with pepper, basil, celery seed, onion, garlic, and Jhonny's (or) Lawry's seasoning salt. I really miss you guys. I think I did really good on the second quarter math test, and hopefuly that will bump up my grade!! Love you and miss you both!!!!! Wish you were here!!!