Sunday, April 5, 2009

I can see your Temple Garments!

Major thanks to Christy, Kevin, Kelsey, and Kacie who put us up and fed us and entertained us for a few days in their little corner of the creepy mecca of Mormondom. Hopkins had a fine time with Jake and Maddie, and spent his few days with them putting on the charm: sticking his tongue up everyone's nose, crapping on the floor, eating houseplants, and stealing socks. I cemented my title as Sister-In-Law Least Likely to be Invited Back by dropping an entire bottle of wine on the floor, an offense which could be forgiven if it hadn't been a bottle of wine carefully chosen by Kyle in New Zealand and smuggled - at great (imagined) peril - through U.S. Customs. I'm such a schmuck. Sigh. Thanks, guys.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

;) Wine is wine. No worries. It was tasty though. I could get you the carton type next time.